Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Time!


Yay! I love summer time! 


I like old timely music, but I eventually make my way over to remixed versions of songs, so that I publicly appear to be hip and modern.  Now that I have removed the smoke and mirrors of my inner-being--I hereby present some summer tracks combined with some of my latest genre cravings:

1. In The Summertime--Mungo Jerry
2. In The River--Fab Samperi
3. The Juxebox Tag--Gavin Glass and The Holy Snakers
4. Whistle--Sporto Kantes
5. Hustle--Tunng
6. Movie Loves a Screen--April Smith and The Great Picture Show
7. Kiss The Girl--Certified Bananas (Baltimore Remix)
8. Hey, Boy! Hey, Girl!--Louis Prima, with Keely Smith
9.Jolie Coquine--Caravan Palace
10.That Man--Caro Emerald
11. It Don't Mean a Thing--Club des Belugas (Remix)

I also want to introduce you to a local Westside band, The Leftover Cuties:




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment